We want your metal roof installation to be as smooth and stress-free as possible. Customer satisfaction is our number one goal. To help you have a great experience with your metal roof installation, we have outlined the main steps below.
- We will have a consultation with you or your builder to find out your specific wants, collect plans and dimensions, and select the exact materials for your home or business. We will answer any questions or concerns you may have.
- There may be some prep work that needs to be completed before we begin on our scheduled start date. Here are some things you can do to make installation day run smoothly.
- Ensure that the perimeter and driveway of the home or commercial building is cleaned up and free of hazards.
- Cover any landscaping around the building with a tarp.
- If you have personal items in the attic, you may want to cover them to prevent them from getting dusty from construction.
- If you or your pets are going to need to be entering/exiting the property, be sure to ask the installers where the best place to do that will be.
- During the actual installation, there will be loud noises and some dust and debris. Rest assured that all the debris will be cleaned up at the end of install.
- During your new metal roof installation you can sit back and relax. We will take care of all the work so you don’t have to.
- After installation is complete, you will be left with a beautiful and fully functional roof.
Here at JW Services Inc. of NC, we have over 17 years of metal roof installation experience. We are happy to answer any of your questions and address your concerns.