A metal roof is both fashionable and functional for homes and businesses.
There was a time when a metal roof was out of reach for most homeowners, as well as many commercial property owners. The advantage of a long life did make for savings over the long run, however, so the option began increasing in popularity across both the residential and commercial sectors. Today, a metal roof is one of the best investments you can make, not only for longevity, but for a variety of other benefits, as well. At JW Services Inc. of NC, we offer quality products and expert installation so that you can enjoy your new standing seam metal roofing for a very long time.
Here are some of the key advantage of a metal roof to consider:
- Fewer Seams- Metal roof panels run from the top of your roof to the bottom in one piece so there are no seams to come apart or leak. The panels are ordered in the exact measurement for your home or commercial building.
- Long Lifespan- Depending on the quality of the product (and did we mention that we use the best?) you can expect a lifespan of 30 to 50 years.
- Appearance- The sleek look of a metal roof goes well with any style of building, so whether you have a country-style, rustic home or a contemporary one, it will be elevated in appearance with a metal roof.
- Variety- Metal panels can be ordered in a variety of colors, such as greens, reds, grays, and browns.
- Fire Resistant- The metal itself is fireproof, which can be helpful if an ember falls on your roof. Although a home with a metal roof is not safe from all fires, it does pose a better option than a shingle roof.
A metal roof is an ideal option for most situations, although the roof does need to have the necessary pitch the product manufacturer recommends. It is unsuitable for flat roofs, but even a small pitch can be enough for some metal roof products. If you would like to know more about metal roofing or get a quote for your home or business, don’t hesitate to reach out to us.